TOKYO PREMIUM DINING, INC. (hereinafter referred to as “the company”) fully recognizes the position of entrusting customers’ important personal information and complies with related laws and guidelines such as the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. We will protect personal information as follows.
- Personal information refers to information that can identify an individual customer, such as address, name, date of birth, telephone number, and e-mail address (Including information that can be easily collated with other information to identify the customer).
- Collection of personal information – We will collect your personal information to the extent necessary to provide our services and in a lawful manner.
- Purpose of use of personal information – We will use your personal information within the scope of the following purposes of use.
- To secure and confirm reservations
- To send e-mails related to campaigns conducted by the company and information on services and products handled by the company
- To contact applicants for prizes such as gifts, and to send prizes
- For questionnaire surveys and analysis regarding services
- To contact customers for inquiries and other necessary matters
- Consignment of personal information handling – To the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, we may outsource part of our business to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or external contractors. In doing so, we will include the necessary items in the outsourcing agreement to manage personal information, maintain confidentiality, and prevent leakage of confidential information, and supervise and instruct the outsourcing contractor to ensure proper management.
- Restrictions on third party provision of personal information – We will not provide your personal information to a third party without obtaining your prior permission. However, this does not apply when provision to a third party is permitted under each item of Article 23, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, such as when it is based on laws and regulations.
- Disclosure, Correction, Addition, Deletion or Suspension of Use of Personal Information – If a customer requests disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of use of his or her personal information, we will do so without delay to the extent permitted by law.